Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 1, 2009

The prettiest little OU cheerleader EVER!

What has caused the Oklahoma Sooners to do so well this year? Well Scarlet of course! After she donned her Sooner Cheerleader outfit, Oklahoma never lost again this year. OU set a scoring record, won the Big 12 Championship, ended the season ranked #1 in the nation, had their quarterback Sam Bradford win the Heisman, and are going to play for the National Championship in a few days! So it seems obvious to us that Scarlet's GREAT job cheering for the Sooners had a major impact on them! :)

Here's a whole series of the super-cute little cheerleader playing with some fun ballons inside and then playing outside on a warm October day.

Happy New Year everybody! And GO SOONERS!














3 comments:

amy * stem * said...

I need a collage of this on my desk. I'll get nothing done though with all the cuteness.

Jack Richardson said...

I can see her cheerleader moves already! Gooooo Soooooners!

amy * stem * said...

If Scarlet is going to talk smack about comments in the upper right hand corner, then I think you guys should update this thing more.

I'm just sayin'.